These wood-core versions of our extremely popular Classic MIDI Keyboards are for anyone who is building the ultimate project organ and wants the feel of real organ pistons.
Comes with 15 pistons.
(Note: Pricing listed is per manual. Pictures demonstrate suggested usage.)
NOTE: The only difference between the Classic MIDI keyboards and the Classic MIDI Pro-keyboards are the quality of the pistons.
- Quality, portable 61-note keyboard with 20 programmable pistons.
- Two analog inputs for volume and crescendo.
- One 1/4" analog input for a sustain, sostenuto, or damper pedal - NEW
- Optional velocity sensitivity.
- Also sends "Note off" velocity - NEW
- Built in USB MIDI interface - NEW
- Single keyboard can be powered by the USB port. Multiple keyboards need daisy chained power from included power supply.
- MIDI-input merge function so that multiple CMK keyboards and MIDI devices can be connected together.
- "Tracker Touch" feel to the keys - independent reviews of our "Tracker Touch" in our Articles section
- Pistons can send program change, note on/off, MSB, LSB, Change number and Channel information - use with modules from any Synth manfacturer
- Supports Ahlborn Archive, Viscount CM100 and Rodgers MX-200 sound modules.
- Supports Hauptwerk, J-Organ, and SCPOP (Sound Canvas Pipe Organ Project)
- High impact, moulded brackets attach to the sides
- Fully compatible with CMK2 keyboards
What you get
- Pro keyboard stack with 20 round magnetic reed pistons per manual
- One MIDI cable per stack
- Power adapter
- 2 stackable brackets per keyboard
- Mounting screws
- CMK User manual (DOWNLOAD PDF)
- CMK Config Software for custom configuration - Go to download page
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: