The MIDI Control Unit (MCU) is a flexible and compact solution for adding MIDI output to an existing pipe organ console. It is suitable for professional or home use.
- Supports up to three 61-note keyboards, 105 switches and one 32-note pedalboard
- Allows a maximum of 105 switch inputs for functions such as stops and pistons.
- One switch input board can be converted to a 4th 61-note keyboard input
- Five analog inputs are available for volume, expression, tuning, and crescendo inputs.
- 4 MIDI output DINs to control multiple MIDI devices.
- Stores up to 128 user configurations programmed using the included software.
- MIDI-input merge function allows multiple MIDI devices to be connected together.
- Supports an optional GM-MIDI module, L and R RCA lineout and 1/4" stereo headphone out.
- Sends custom MSB, LSB, Channel and Change messages to any MIDI synth
- Ready made configurations for use with Hauptwerk
- Native support for Ahlborn Archive and Viscount CM100 Modules
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: