Cherry naturals with ebony sharps versions of our very popular CMK-3 Tracker Touch keyboards now with wood-core keys. You can combine this keyboard with a 15, 20, or 24 Piston Rail (lighted or non-lighted). Make sure you select the piston rails made for wood keyboards.
They are a quick way to add MIDI capability to an old console as they mount in cheeks like normal keyboards.
(Note: Pricing listed is per manual. Pictures demonstrate suggested usage.)
- Quality, portable 61-note keyboard
- Two analog inputs for volume and crescendo.
- One 1/4" analog input for a sustain, sostenuto, or damper pedal - NEW
- Optional velocity sensitivity.
- Also sends "Note off" velocity - NEW
- Built in USB MIDI interface - NEW
- Single keyboard can be powered by the USB port. Multiple keyboards need daisy chained power from included power supply.
- MIDI-input merge function so that multiple CMK keyboards and MIDI devices can be connected together.
- "Tracker Touch" feel to the keys - independent reviews of our "Tracker Touch" in our Articles section
- High impact, moulded brackets attach to the sides
- Fully compatible with CMK2 keyboards
What you get
- Pro keyboard stack
- One MIDI cable per stack
- Power adapter
- 2 stackable brackets per keyboard
- Mounting screws
- CMK User manual (DOWNLOAD PDF)
- CMK Config Software - Go to download page
*NOTE: Key slips/Piston rails are not included.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
MIDI Works will be closed for Canada Day on July 1, 2022. We will be back on Monday July 4th, 2022.