Great Organ - Digital Organ Software Platform
Click image to enlarge.
The new standard in Digital Virtual Organ technology. Built by organists, for organists in support of our pipe organs and young musicians, not for profit!
The complete out of the box virtual organ software solution
- Built from scratch, without compromise, using the very latest developments in cutting edge software technology
- Iteratively built and designed with collaboration with its user base over the last 4 years, and under continuous development and improvement
- This software has zero internet or network connectivity, and no requirement to connect your console to the internet for licensing or anything else. It does not store or transmit ANY personal data of any kind. This is by design, for our security and user's security.
- Super low latency 32 bit audio processing (with auto up-scaling for sample sets of lower resolution).
- World class native convolution reverb, in stereo or 5.1 surround sound, built in, and with a generous library of reverb impulse responses included.
- As a result of highly efficient usage of the hardware, Great Organ requires less memory and hardware than any other VPO using comparable sample sets. The software will use typically between 2% and 18% of the CPU, even under full load, and a mere 16Gb RAM will run even the biggest organs, without any reduction in audio quality or sample resolution.
- Ability to store registration changes against items from the music library. Opening a piece of music can also set the initial registration automatically, and accessing the next registration change in the recorded sequence is at a touch of a single button.
- Compatible with a wide array of MIDI hardware, custom built consoles and factory MIDI hardware.
- You can use your own favourite VST 2.4 Plugin effects, directly in the software without fuss or complex configuration.
- 5.1 surround versions of all organs is provided using no additional samples and at no additional cost, and runs just as smoothly as the standard stereo version.* (*To use the 5.1 functionality certain requirements need to be met, ie sound card capable of at least 6 channel dolby encoding, eg. Soundblaster Z, and a surround sound amplifier with a built in dolby decoder).
- No extras - everything is included!
Current Available Sample Sets
Click image to enlarge.
How Does MIDIWorks Come Into Play?
We here at MIDIWorks provide quality MIDI Hardware created specifically to work alongside Virtual Pipe Organ software like Great Organ. Whether you decide to build your own system from scratch, buy an entire system from us, or MIDI-fy an existing organ, we can provide you the correct hardware. Virtual Pipe Organs do have a learning curve in order for you to be able to learn to configure and play it, but our team of knowledgeable staff is there to help you along the way. Our goal is to get you playing as soon as possible, regardless if you are tech-savvy or not.